There is a meeting scheduled that should be of importance to anyone who enjoys camping on our public lands. The American Lands Access Association, a group who’s main interest is protecting our recreation rights on public land, will hold an open meeting on Wednesday morning, January 19th between 9:00 and 12:00 at the Senior Center in Quartzsite, Arizona. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. The main topics will be:
* Current and proposed Legislation regrading public lands.
* Current and proposed Regulations –
* Affect of Solar Energy Projects
* ALAA – who we are and what we do
* Learn how to become part of the process to save access and our rights to use our public lands.
The meeting will be held on:
January 19th between 9:00 and 12:00 at the Senior Center in Quartzsite, Arizona.